• ½ teaspoon salt
• 1 ½ to 2 cup milk
• 1 or 2 eggs
• 1 tablespoon baking powder
• 1 tablespoon sugar
• 2 cup flour
• 2 tablespoon oil
• Pre-heat a large pan or griddle over med-low heat as
you make the batter.
• Mix all the dry ingredients. Combine the eggs and milk
together then add in the oil.
• Add the wet ingredients into dry ingredients, mix only
enough to moisten the flour. Some lumps are acceptable.
• Stir the batter gently. If the batter looks too thick, add
• Each time you add the batter in the pan, add a teaspoon
of oil. Scoop the batter onto the skillet, to create the size
of pancake you want.
• Cook until the bottom of the pancake becomes brown
for about 2 to 4 mins. turn the pancake, and cook the
other side until it is slightly brown.