• 1 cup cornmeal
• 1 cup cold water
• 3 cup boiling water
• 1 ½ salt
• Combine cold water and cornmeal. Pour
in boiling salted water.
• Cover. Cook over medium heat for ten
to fifteen minutes. Stir frequently, until
mixture becomes thick.
• If you will use this as cereal, spoon mush
in the bowls and serve with sugar and
milk, if you want.
• If frying, add the mixture in the loaf pan.
• Take it out of the pan, cut into slices, and
fry with small amount of oil over medhigh
heat until browned on both sides.
Serve together with your favorite sauce.